GOURMET ALA CARTE
As part of the Rural Escape tours, we also offer
1-3 day Wine Wanders
2-3 day Food & Fitness Retreats
1-3 day Sacred Retreats
1 day Buzz with the Bees
For the independent traveler, tell us where and when and we will tailor-make your adventure and put together the perfect gourmet experience for you based on your wants.
First of all, we’d like to get to know you better. The more we know about you and your tastes, the better equipped we’ll be to suggest or create the perfect itinerary for you.
So, let’s get started. Help us get to know you better!
- Tell us your preferred dates and length of your journey with us, what you are interested in, where you want to go and what you would love to do!
- How many people are in your party? Are you a family? Are there children in your group?
- Do you already have accommodation or would you like a package to include lodging? Are you interested in boutique accommodation in rural settings or do you prefer the comforts of 4 and 5 star hotels? A little bit of both? No problem, just let us know what you prefer.
- How would you like your days structured and how much time is free time? Would you like to begin in the mornings and end at night or early afternoon? Should every evening be planned, or do you want a few nights left at leisure?
- What are your culinary interests? Do you have any food allergies or dietary preferences? How hands on do you wish your trip to be, i.e. would you like to visit farms, fields and producers or stay around the city? Would you like a cooking workshop as well? Are you interested in wine and arak activities or food only?
- Are you celebrating a special occasion; such as a honeymoon or birthday, or are you traveling and just enjoying a getaway? Are you living in Lebanon and simply want to explore the culinary and rural footprints of Lebanon or offering this as a gift for someone?
Share with us as much information as possible along with what you would like to explore and we’ll get in touch to plan your next trip!
Our team has both the expertise and resources to recommend or design bespoke trips with just the right balance of gourmet experiences, cultural enrichment and relaxation—or whatever balance you tell us you’re looking for.
Taste Lebanon Contact InformationChichmanian Building 3rd Floor
Taste Lebanon Office
Boutros Dagher Street Gemayzeh, Beirut
Tel: +961 (71) 285 892
Tel: +961 (71) 131 115
If you have further questions you may contact us at: email@example.com